Columbus Roof Repair
Our roofs are the first line of defense against rain, snow, freezing weather in the winter, or hot temperatures in the summer. Your roof is something that should be promptly repaired and well-maintained. 1st Choice Construction has over 20 years of experience helping property owners keep their roofs in good condition.
Our Columbus roof repair pros also serve Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding areas. Call today at (812) 625-2391.
The Signs of Roof Damage
Telltale signs that roof repair work is needed include these:
- The light shines in: If you can see daylight through your roof, it's a clear indication that there are gaps or holes that need to be addressed.
- The water leaks in: One of the most obvious signs of a roof problem is water leaking into your home. Ignoring these leaks can lead to further water damage, mold growth, and structural issues.
- Damaged shingles: Shingles serve as the protective layer of your roof, shielding it from the elements. Damage will expose the underlying roofing material to potential water infiltration.
- Moss growth: Moss can trap moisture, leading to the decay of the underlying roof structure.
- Increasing energy bills: A compromised roof can lead to poor insulation, resulting in the loss of conditioned air. This forces your HVAC system to work harder and consume more energy.
- Blocked gutters: When gutters are clogged, water cannot flow properly, leading to overflow and potential damage. Excessive weight from debris can cause gutters to pull away from the roofline, further compromising their functionality.
By staying alert to red flags, homeowners can save themselves from both costly repairs and personal inconvenience.
Financing Your Roof Repair
We know that dealing with unexpected expenses—which roof repairs often are—can be stressful. As a family-owned business with deep roots in the community, we’re more than familiar with the anxieties that any surprise costs can cause. We don’t want anyone to delay needed repair work and potentially cost themselves even more down the road. We offer financing through GreenSky, so you can get the work done that you need without breaking your monthly budget.
We had new siding installed on our detached garage as well as the gables on the ends of the house, and new gutters and soffit on the garage and the house and we are very pleased with the results. Would highly recommend.Julie K.
We needed a smaller roofing job done, and they came right away and gave a quote. They showed up when expected, were very considerate in all our dealings and the new roof was done very quickly.Lori A.
Our church has used 1st Choice Construction many times over the past 5 years. They are always professional and are definitely experts in roof repair. Their employees are always professional and well trained in their jobs.Rick F.
Finally a contractor that shows up. Not only that but they did a wonderful job. Everyone was extremely respectful, clean, and hard working. I highly recommend them.Lea W.
Our home needed a new roof and we reached out to 1st Choice Construction to be the contractor to put a new roof on. We are elated with the finished product!! We highly recommend this business for your roofing needs!Christina H.
First choice installed the roof on our new build last spring. They did quality work, and it looks great. I’d recommend them to anyone needing a replacement or new construction!CJ B.
Our experience with 1st Choice Construction was the best we’ve ever had with a contractor!Kaleb M.
Installed new siding and fascia in a very professional way.Cody P.
Have you heard the adage that says an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? It means it’s often more cost-efficient to get out in front of potential problems. What’s true for our personal health and our cars, is no less true of our roofs.
To that end, our Columbus roof repair techs also offer a routine maintenance program, whose potential benefits include:
- Early detection: By catching problems early, repairs can be made promptly before they escalate into more significant and costly issues.
- A longer life: By identifying and fixing small issues promptly, you can prevent them from developing into more severe structural problems.
- Insurance claim protection: Your carrier may require evidence of regular maintenance and inspections to validate claims.
- Warranty protection: Your warranty may also require regular maintenance and inspections to remain valid.
No one can avoid problems entirely, whether it’s roofing or any other area of our lives. However, some preventive measures offer the chance to reduce the frequency and scope of the problems that do arise.
Quality Work You Can Trust
The founder of 1st Choice Construction was once a county inspector. We understand all the nuanced detail that goes into making your roof safe and cost-effective to live under. Furthermore, we’re confident enough in our work product to back it up with a warranty. When our customers call us, they can feel confident they’ll be getting a Columbus roof repair job that’s efficient and effective.
Call 1st Choice Construction today at (812) 625-2391.